Saturday, July 25, 2009

Natural highlights in dark brown hair?

My hair is dark brown with some reddish highlights in it. I don't want to dye it. Are there any things you can do like putting lemon juice in hair for blondes and using tea.



Thanx



Natural highlights in dark brown hair?

lemon juice might work but it's really bad for your hair.



try using shampoos and conditioners made for blondes like john frieda sheer blonde. itll bring out your light undertones.



good luck sweety.



Natural highlights in dark brown hair?

do you want to highlight your hair and break them too? go to this website you don't want to damage your hair you will regret it after wards I have. This is what I use I have red highlights and blonde ones http://howcool.com/catalog/index.php?cPa... have fun they are really cool. it's just a clip on and I can wear them all day and no one will notice but I fooled a few of my friends though.

No comments:

Post a Comment