Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Light brown highlights for dark brown hair?

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf...



here's my hair color now.



would light brown highlights look alright?



my hair is naturally light brown, and i hate my dark hair, would a good bit of lighter color make it look better? help!



i hate my hair!



Light brown highlights for dark brown hair?

I think a lighter brown, some dirty blonde, or red highlights would be a great addition to your hair.



Good luck! I hope I helped!



Light brown highlights for dark brown hair?

I have dark brown hair, also. I like the blond highlights but they tend to wash out a fair complexion. Not the best choice. I recently had a weave of a light red/copper with blond interwoven on the top and sides and it looks really good. Makes your complexion warmer and just looks right. You could try that. It kind of looks like Carries hair on some of the episodes of King of Queens.

No comments:

Post a Comment