Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I have medium brown hair and light tan skin but i really want platinum hair would this look totally

i also have dark brown eyes and my hair is longish [it goes down to like right under my boobs]



I have medium brown hair and light tan skin but i really want platinum hair would this look totally horrible?

yes horrible get dark blonde highlights instead



I have medium brown hair and light tan skin but i really want platinum hair would this look totally horrible?

If your skin doesn't have a yellow or red undertone to it platinum will be ok, but PLEASE if you do it have it done professionally in a salon. It's easy to royally screw up your hair if you try to do platinum blonde at home. You could turn out yellow, or you could severely damage it to where you need a lot of it cut off.



I would just get highlights of platinum, but that's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment