Monday, July 27, 2009

Should I dye my hair brown? (Picture)?

I will be going into high school next year and i have never dyed my hair before. I was just wondering if you think i would look good as a brunette? I have always wanted to see myself with brown hair. I just feel like doing somthing new with my looks for next year.



Heres my pic



http://myspace-368.vo.llnwd.net/00657/86...



Oh, and would I damage my hair by dyeing it?



Should I dye my hair brown? (Picture)?

I think you are lovely just as you are. Dyeing your hair can damage it.



Should I dye my hair brown? (Picture)?

I love your color, i would keep it the same, but if your ready for a change then dye it.



Should I dye my hair brown? (Picture)?

i think your hair will probably be nicer if u just leave its natural color! but yes u will damage it!!!!!BIG TIME!!!



Should I dye my hair brown? (Picture)?

you'd look great either way if i were you i would go with a dirty blond look or a light brown



Should I dye my hair brown? (Picture)?

u look great already!!!



u would damage ur hair by dying it.



Should I dye my hair brown? (Picture)?

damn girl you fine i wouldn't change anything.



Should I dye my hair brown? (Picture)?

don't dye your hair.you're cute as is! and i know it might be stereotypical of me to say.but you will get more attention as a blonde :) i know_i've been there.i just graduated college.and through experience.dyeing severely damages your hair! it took forever for me to grow my hair out to its healthy/natural condition.plus you need to consider the sensitivity/irritation factor u might face



Should I dye my hair brown? (Picture)?

Your hair color is gorgeous. If you want to change it why not try something minimal like dying the underneath, or adding some low-lights. Trust me I know the urge to change your haircolor may be pretty strong but you'll regret it if you make a drastic change so suddenly. Take it slow, and if you like some dark then take the leap.



Should I dye my hair brown? (Picture)?

Dyeing your hair could possibly damage it, but as long as you don't dye it over and over, you should be okay. I think you'd look great with brown hair, but that's just me!



You should do whatever makes you happy!



Should I dye my hair brown? (Picture)?

i love your hair color



if i was you i would keep it the natural color



but if you're going to dye it



go to a hair salon and ask them if it will damage your hair



because there are certain kinds of dyes that won't ruin your hair



i know this because my hair is naturally brown and i dye it red



and everyday things can damage your hair



using curling irons, hairspray, gel, mousse and other hair products can cause damage to your hair



Should I dye my hair brown? (Picture)?

a nice lighter brown would look nice on you. and every dye does damage to your hair but get a nice natural dye that will help.



have fun babe.



Should I dye my hair brown? (Picture)?

Do it! It will look great with your eye color! After you dye your hair use a product like Loreal Vive for colored hair that's dry or damaged. You can get it at Wal*Mart.



Should I dye my hair brown? (Picture)?

and your almost a brunette so i would go with light brown low lights and more golden brown/blond high lights. and no you will not damage your hair that much by dyeing your hair but don't do it to many times you will burn your hair.



Should I dye my hair brown? (Picture)?

you are darling.... you are very close to brown now.......



the one and only way I would advise it is to have it done professionally....



those boxed kits are hideous and DO ruin everyone's hair....



there are many ways to color hair where it is not damaged....that is a ridiculous statement...I was a colorist in malibu for 15 years... and never damaged a soul's hair......but it is chemistry and it is an art...and if you are going to do it, have it done correctly by going to the absolute best colorist money can afford.



Your hair will thank you....



and you will have so much fun with a new color.........



PROMISE!



Should I dye my hair brown? (Picture)?

u will damage ur hair if u dye it and i think u should keep it ur color i wish i had ur hair its pretty



Should I dye my hair brown? (Picture)?

personally i think that ur hair right now looks ok but i think it would look way better if u dyed it n it depends what kind of dye u get 4 ur hair g/l



Should I dye my hair brown? (Picture)?

i think ur so pretty without dying your hair. you are pretty close to being a brunnette now. if i were you id get highlights but its your choice, the only thing is-one of my friends died her hair and was talked about for ages! she was called fake! so just dont do anything too dramatic at first because you might be talked about. but if u r , u kno the ppl that did tlk bout u are jealous. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment