Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Pale skin/dark brown hair?

i have hazel eyes and i have pretty fair skin, i mean i'm not super pale or anything but i'm pretty light..with a drop of a pinkish tone if that makes sense..my natural hair color is like really light brown or dark blonde and i get highlights to make my hair medium blonde because i figured it makes me look better, which i think it does.. and it doesn't wash me out or anything, but lately i've been thinking about making my hair dark brown, because i've heard that dark hair can look good with lighter skin sometimes and i'm also in the mood for a change and some people have told me it would look good, but i'm not sure about it..has anyone else done this and does it look good? be honest here!



Pale skin/dark brown hair?

yea i think it will be good on you



Pale skin/dark brown hair?

at least you are not green or blue like that one guy



Pale skin/dark brown hair?

All I can say is that porcelain skin/pale is soo beautiful.



Pale skin/dark brown hair?

Dark hair and pale skin is great on most. Look up Alexis Bledel, her hair color changes slightly...Thora Birch...Kat Denning...idk thinking of women with that coloring...Angelina Jolie....then of course most of the suicide girls.



Pale skin/dark brown hair?

i've always loved the dark brown look with your skintone



i think it will be beautiful.



Pale skin/dark brown hair?

it does and will look good.



just to compare there are many celebrities with fair skin and dark brown hair like Liv Tyler, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Anne Hathaway, etc.



Pale skin/dark brown hair?

Look at my pic if that tells u anything....I just recently dyed my hair dark brown....it turned out really dark....but i like it...and i would describe my skin color just like urs....i have been to the tanning bed one time since i dyed my hair cuz i wanna be a lil darker to make my hair/skin look better together...LOL



Pale skin/dark brown hair?

I'm not very pale, but I'm pretty light. I also have hazel eyes, and Ive had light hair all my life. I just recently started dying it dark, and I love it. It looks a lot healthier and shinier this way.



Don't go permanant though. I would suggest doing a demi-permanant color, and not really dark. There are color levels 1-10.



1 is very black (nobody has this color naturally) and 10 is very, very blonde.



I am naturally about a 7, but I darkened my hair to a 4. To acheive this, I put a level 5 dye on my hair, and it darkened it that much. Just be careful, because you can't go back easily, unless you go demi-permanant. Also with your skin, going too dark can wash you out. Be careful what you select, the swatches are done on WHITE HAIR...it will turn out darker on you.



My favorite demi-permanants are the paul mitchell pm shines. Check out those colors, and see if your nearby salon uses paul mitchell.

No comments:

Post a Comment