Tuesday, October 6, 2009

How Bleaching brown hair to really light blonde? What products?

I am really confused. My Boyfriend wants highlights, so in the past I done his hair, I got the powder and the developer 20 or 30 volumes and it went right to blonde, Now i re-done it, using the same product and barely went light brown.



I was guessing if this products have expiration date, which I couldn;t find; so I went back to Sally's store (beauty supply) and not everybody knows about hair, even if they work there.



So they told me to get a developer 30 volumes, we tried and it went to a really mustard color... which he didn't desire at all.



Question, what exactly brand or type of product should I've be getting to get the job done once?



Thanks a lot!



ps his hair is brown regular.



How Bleaching brown hair to really light blonde? What products?

Hair decolorizing is one of the most difficult thing to do as individual or as a hairstylist, we never recommend anyone to do this service at home because it could lead you to really pot satisfying results.



to get red of your mustard color is to use a blue base color tone on tone. but i really recommend that to go to your stylist and request a blue base tone on tone.



It is dangerous process go to your stylist.

No comments:

Post a Comment