Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hair colouring? i have brown hair and going darker?

I have never dyed my hair before and i have lightish brown hair and i am probably going to go a bit darker, not much, just to a medium brown,



but someone told me that it will make my face go quite red, im a little tanned and go red easily so is this a good idea?



i dont believe everything this person says by the way



Hair colouring? i have brown hair and going darker?

You just need to get a cool-toned brown, with no red in it. If you want a supercheap one, try Revlon's Medium Brown. It's about $2.99 at Target.



Hair colouring? i have brown hair and going darker?

I had light brown hair and decided to go darker, use Feria multi-fauceted deepest brown. I get a lot of compliments on my hair color and when it grows out you can't really see the roots. It looks very natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment