Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I have naturally brown hair... I used a bleaching kit & it turned out AWFUL...?

Per a local salon's advice, I used a permanent dark brown dye to fix it... now my hair is DARK GREY! Any ideas on how I can get it back to brown? :(



I have naturally brown hair... I used a bleaching kit %26amp; it turned out AWFUL...?

that sucks..... maybe u should go to an expensive hair salon, that u know will do a great job and get it done there



I have naturally brown hair... I used a bleaching kit %26amp; it turned out AWFUL...?

WOW, what a hair crisis. To be honest with you I don't know if you should dye your hair right away since you've dyed it twice within a short amount of time, you don't want to over process your hair. I would wait another 6-8 weeks, let your hair breath, and re-dye it a dark chestnut, or whichever shade of brown your trying to achieve. Keep in mind since your hair is dark grey now it may take more than 1-2 dye's to acheive your color.



I have naturally brown hair... I used a bleaching kit %26amp; it turned out AWFUL...?

You may try going to a local beauty supply store and looking for a dye removal kit. They make products that will strip all the color from your hair so that your natural color is all thats left underneath. Its pretty harsh on your hair, but if you keep redying it will fry your hair worse. Good luck!



I have naturally brown hair... I used a bleaching kit %26amp; it turned out AWFUL...?

don't dye it anymore, you have to wait and also buy a damaged hair treatment, you can get it at walmart....



If you wanted your hair to be brown again you should have use a light brown, not dark....



dark brown is almost like black and is hard to take it out, you need to wait....



sorry!!



and I wish you the best!



I have naturally brown hair... I used a bleaching kit %26amp; it turned out AWFUL...?

Please allow me to say something that may sound harsh, but is really an underhanded compliment, only sounds uncomplimentary. Next time, when you're so blessed to have naturally brown hair, LEAVE IT ALONE!!!!!!!!!! I'm obviously a BIG fan of brown hair, in all shades, and so I would love to say, "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR MESSING WITH THE BEAUTY GOD GAVE YOU!!!" But that doesn't sound very nice, so, please forgive my emotional reaction to someone messing up their beautiful hair, and next time the urge comes across you to do something to it, TIE YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK AND GO SIT IN A CLOSET TILL IT PASSES :-))))))))))))))) !!!! Truly this is meant as a compliment, and an encouragement to keep God's beautiful gift to you intact!! Nothing can make it better!! God Bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment