Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I finally dyed my hair dark brown! (pic)?

Being a natural blonde, I've been wanting to dye my hair dark brown for a while and have asked for advice on this board in the past... I finally did it.



I wanted to share my new found love of having dark brown hair!



What do you think about it? =)



Thanks a bunch!



http://a881.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...



I finally dyed my hair dark brown! (pic)?

You look really pretty! I too am a naturals blonde and I'm dying to dye my hair brown.. Good for you!



I finally dyed my hair dark brown! (pic)?

i like it



you do not look like you would be a natural blond at all



I finally dyed my hair dark brown! (pic)?

it looks black but its ok



I finally dyed my hair dark brown! (pic)?

wow!!!that looks GREAT!!:)



I finally dyed my hair dark brown! (pic)?

i love it,, ur really frikin pretty no joke



I finally dyed my hair dark brown! (pic)?

too dark with your pail skin.



I finally dyed my hair dark brown! (pic)?

It looks as though while you were letting your hair dry someone attached a dog collar to your neck.



I finally dyed my hair dark brown! (pic)?

it looks fine but it would be better blonde



I finally dyed my hair dark brown! (pic)?

Nice job and nice pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment