Saturday, August 1, 2009

Should i dye my hair medium brown? i could really use your opinion..?

i naturally have medium brown hair. it is currently dyed light blonde and has been for a few years. i just had a baby and my baby has med. brown hair. my husband has blond hair and we do not match the baby. also, my hair is getting so damaged from the blond dye.



i did a med. brown test and it worked. should i put it on my head?



my family says they like the blond and my hubby likes my hair brown.



blond is fun, but i kind of feel fake with it.



i would love your opinion, please be nice to me :)



Should i dye my hair medium brown? i could really use your opinion..?

I think you should go back to brown :]



Damaged hair cant be too good. I know people who were blonde and they loved it, but always went back to brown.



After/If you decide to re-dye it, try looking into a good shampoo %26amp; conditioner for color treated hair. Garnier Fructis has a good color treated hair shampoo/conditioner that I use. I love it.



Good Luck!



http://www.garnierfructisusa.com/



Should i dye my hair medium brown? i could really use your opinion..?

you should dye it! just to see how its looks and to have something different...you can always change it back!



Should i dye my hair medium brown? i could really use your opinion..?

Well you could make it a dirty blonde. That way you could match your baby and still be blinde, not look fake, and your hubby would like it, and the lighter blonde damages your hair so your hair would be healthier. Hope I helped! 閳?br>Should i dye my hair medium brown? i could really use your opinion..?



If I were you, I'd go back to brown. You'll match your baby, your hubby likes it better, and you won't feel fake. Go for it! :)



Should i dye my hair medium brown? i could really use your opinion..?

I would go back to brown, and then carmelize highlights into it. But I would definately have it done professionally.



Here's a photo of a nice look. Then you can have brown %26amp; softer highlights.



http://www.bostonhaircolorist.com/leona/...



Or checkout their gallery pics http://www.bostonhaircolorist.com/galler...



For shampoo I would use: Freeman Pure Color Fresh Shine Shampoo %26amp; conditioner



It has a high customer rating! Even higher than Biolage.



http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a...



Good luck on your new look.



Should i dye my hair medium brown? i could really use your opinion..?

well im a hair stylist and i would say go and but some lolites in it to make up hair look darker instead of coloring it all over because you have bleach on your hair now to make the hair blonde and if you put an all over color on and say you dont like it then you have to bleach the dark had then you will have that bleach under that color. So in other words i would say just put some lolites in to make it look darker.



Should i dye my hair medium brown? i could really use your opinion..?

check the links below for * Hair coloring tips



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...

No comments:

Post a Comment