Saturday, August 1, 2009

How to make the gold in a brown hair colour fade?

My natural hair colour is a medium brown with no red in it. However, for about the past year and a half, I had dyed my hair blonde. ecently, I decided to go back to brown. I used Nice N' Easy's 'Natural Light Golden Brown'. However, since my hair is usually very shiny, it appears to be a dark blonde. Is there any way I can tone down the gold in it to make it shine brown instead of dark blonde? Would a colour gloss maybe help?



How to make the gold in a brown hair colour fade?

use a purple shampoo....like Matrix Essentials So Silver, purple naturally takes the yellow/gold tones out of hair.



How to make the gold in a brown hair colour fade?

i had the same problem when i decided to go from blonde to my natural color brown. i just dyed my hair medium brown and used a color protection shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment