Saturday, August 1, 2009

Brown hair dye help!?

I have been dying my hair a bright red for a few months and i want to go back to a kind of redder version of my light brown hair. Is there any good coloring products that won't look wierd over the red and isn't complete red because i want it mostly brown again. Help please!!!!



Brown hair dye help!?

Depending on the last time you dyed your hair, you may want to wait before dyeing it again, to prevent damage to your hair. I would suggest using a gentler, semi-permanent dye first, then a more lasting dye a while after that. Different brands and colors have different results on everyone, so dont take a person's advice as exactly what should be done.



Brown hair dye help!?

My sister is a hairdresser and she says that once you have red in your hair it is really hard to get it out. If you want a good brown color without any red in it I would go to a professional to get the red out and put in a neutral color.

No comments:

Post a Comment